iWave is an air purifying device that installs in any duct air conditioning system. It uses patented technology, called needle-point bi-polar ionization, to create equal amounts of positive and negative ions. When these ions are injected into the air stream, they break down passing pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor.
When the ions come in contact with viruses, bacteria or mold, they remove the hydrogen molecules – without them, the pathogens have no source of energy and will die. The ions also attach to allergens like pollen and other particles, causing them to band together until they are large enough to be caught by your ventilation system’s air filter.
- Proven technology – over 100,000 installations
- Actively purify the whole house!
- Kill mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduce allergens, odors, smoke and particles
- Maintenance free (iWave-R, iWave-C)
- No replacement parts – total cost of ownership is less than other options
- Self-cleaning design (iWave-R, iWave-C)
- Can be wired so you know it is always working (iWave-R, iWave-C, iWave-M)
- Installs in any air conditioning or heating system
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty*
CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: At this time COVID-19 virus has not been made available for testing. However, the iWave family of products have been proven through independent lab testing to significantly reduce a wide variety of pathogens and viruses similar to coronavirus in the breathing zone and on hard non-porous surfaces. It is important to note that we make no medical claims.
AccuClean Whole-Home Air Cleaner
- Provide a whole-home solution for cleaner air
- Remove up to 99.9% of all unhealthy particles such as pollen, dust and pet dander.
- Catches particles down to .3 micron in size
- Eight times more effective than the best HEPA room appliance
- 100 times more effective than a standard one-inch filter
- Removes more than 99% of the surrogate for the virus that causes COVID-19 within 30 minutes
Humidity Too Low
Low humidity or lack of moisture often translates to dry indoor air. The harmful effects of dry air can impact the overall health of yourself and your family. Symptoms such as sore throat, itchy eyes, dry skin, and even an increased risk of catching a cold and flu virus are common. Aside from all the ways your body can suffer, severe dryness can also impact your home. Low humidity can damage drywall as well as cause your wood floors or furnishings to crack.
Healthy Climate Whole-Home Power Humidifier
Our Platinum whole-home humidifiers offer superior performance, making them an ideal solution for any size home. They are built to work with your heating and cooling system to add moisture as needed to your home’s air, making it healthier and more comfortable.
Humidity Too High
Conversely, when humidity levels are too high in your home, the increased moisture can cause serious damage. Damage that includes stained ceilings and walls, peeling paint and wallpaper, in addition to providing a nasty breeding ground for mold, rot, and insects such as termites and cockroaches.
Healthy Climate Whole-Home Dehumidifier
Available in three sizes, our selection of dehumidifiers are compatible with nearly any central cooling system. A Healthy Climate® dehumidifier can effectively remove moisture throughout your entire home. Find out more by contacting us today!